Monday, March 23, 2009

Big update! (continued)

2. The 240sx S13 - Step 4

Ok, now drifting!

My first ever proper attempt at drifting. South Easy Drift Challenge! "Top of the Food Chain".

It was a blast. My car held up well, dispite the over stiffening of my rear shocks (*cough mike, only supposed to be hand done, not forced further*). Now my rear shock doesn't stop at full stiffness, it keeps clicking and spinning and never stopping. Not sure what I'm gonna do about that.

Shawn took my car out for a couple of spins and showed me how it was supposed to be done haha

By the end of the day, I finally got the hang of it. My last run, run 25, I finally threw it just right and sailed around the first 3 corners before finally spinning out at the bottom of the hill. That made my day. Single-cammin-jammin.







Also, it was intense drifting all weekend. Gave the car a rest on sunday, but Shawn and the rest of Team Rowdy and Drift Mechaniks were on form!



No comments:

Post a Comment